- Online, on-demand Professional Learning Experiences (PLEs)
- Created for educators by educators
- Brought to you by the teams at IDE and EdQuiddity
How You Can Leverage This Professional Learning In Schools
- Enhance full-staff/faculty meetings
- Fuel PLC meetings
- Improve and complement classroom observations with crosswalks to common Teacher Evaluation Frameworks
- Include parents/guardians in the learning process
- Provide in-house PD during staff-development days
- Offer teachers 24/7 access to learning resources
- To create a culture of professional learning – enroll ALL teachers and administrators in a school or district for only $99 (or less) per login! Contact [email protected].
EdQuiddity's online, on-demand professional learning experiences are inspired by the work of our founder, Dr. Nancy Sulla -- the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom and a thought-leader in designing remote / hybrid learning environments. Nancy is President and Founder of IDE Corp. -- an educational consulting firm and our partner in providing educators with virtual resources and professional learning opportunities. Nancy has authored six books on classroom design to engage and empower students, creating efficacious learners.
The EdQuiddity Team is passionate about education and about empowering students. We are creative problem-solvers, empathetic coaches, and innovative thinkers. EdQuiddity is a learning organization, where we constantly examine our individual and shared practices to be effective in shifting paradigms.
Dr. Shané Beauford